Reservation PoliciesWelcome to our quiet, pet-friendly Sedona hotel, located in the picturesque Verde Valley. With amazing 360-degree views from our hilltop location, the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona is the best place to call home during your stay in the Sedona area. Please review our hotel reservation policies before booking. You may book your room online with our easy and secure online reservation system, or call the hotel directly for personal assistance.
- Check-In: 4 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11 a.m. (Late check-out requests are accommodated whenever possible)
- Your reservation must be guaranteed by credit card
- Our rates are listed in US currency
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. Cancelation notice less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival will incur a charge equal to one-night's accommodation on the provided credit card.
- Children ages 12 and under stay free when staying in a room with a paying adult and using existing bedding.
Our Pet Policy
Pets are welcome guests at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona! We have a number of rooms reserved for pets in every room type from our most economical to a King Room with a fireplace. There is a one-time only pet-fee of $20 + tax per pet, no matter how long your stay. This fee is non-refundable and includes complimentary items available at the front desk, including dog biscuits and pet waste bags (please clean up after your pet on walks or hiking trails)!
For the comfort and safety of all our guests as well as your beloved pet, we kindly request all owners to review the following pet guidelines prior to booking, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our pet policy.
Our Pet Guests
We love having furry guests here as well! If you would like to be included in our pet gallery, please email pictures to Liz McIntyre, General Manager of the Inn of Sedona at firstname.lastname@example.org.